Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Granite enjoying breakfast

Jay's back to work!!

    He got called back for 2 days the last week of February and ended up working all of last week as well. Work has been steady this week and it looks like he is back for good. Yay for work!!! It's definitely going to be an adjustment getting back into his work schedule after living like normal people for awhile. We are back to going to bed when it is still light, getting up insanely early and enjoying split days off. (:

    The last Sunday in February, Jay and I were coming home from church when we lost control of our vehicle in the icy conditions and slid off of the road. We spun into a ditch and slammed against the bank of the ditch.  Thankfully, Jay was not hurt and our explorer had minimal damage.  I, however, sustained severe whiplash from the accident.  The impact reversed the natural curve of my spine in my neck and put me out of alignment.  I have been seeing a chiropractor about every other day since the accident and have been noticing much improvement in the last couple days.    

    Not much else is happening here – It continues to snow nearly every day...I keep thinking that Spring has to be coming soon!!

          Blessings to you all,
          Jay and Tiffany






No comments:

Post a Comment