Jay and Tiff at the Yaak River in Montana December 2012
With the cabins shut down for the winter, and the start of a new year, it’s a good time to look back at some of the highlights of 2012.
· 65 people stayed at the ranch last year.
· 38 of those people were new guests of the ranch
· The blue cabin got new floors, kitchen countertop, an interior paint job and a new bathroom
· The red cabin also got new floors and a new interior paint job
· The tan cabin got a new porch
· The cabin area got refurbished picnic tables
· We received our status as a Charity from the state of Washington
· The application has been submitted to the IRS for 501(c)3 (tax exempt)Status. We are currently waiting for approval. The process generally takes 3-9 months.
· We have formed a Board Of Directors for Living Springs Ranch
· November 1, 2012 we held our first Board meeting to discuss the goals and direction of the Ranch.
· We’ve met many new people this past year who are interested in volunteering, encouraging, and supporting us.
· We have our first monthly financial donors
Looking ahead to 2013, it is exciting to contemplate the possibilities!
· We are planning to reopen the cabins on April 1st.
· We already have a total of 29 days booked this coming year by pastors and their family
· Our financial goal this year is to have $1,000 a month coming in from monthly donors. $12,000 a year will help to cover the minimum operating costs of running the Ranch.
· We already have $350 a month coming in
· We still need $650 a month to reach our goal
· We are looking for supporters who would like to support us with a monthly gift of $25, $50, or $100. We would appreciate your prayerful consideration.
Thank you all for your love, prayers and support!
Jay and Tiffany