Monday, April 18, 2011

April 2011

              A beautiful Glacier Lily

  WOW! It has been almost 4 weeks since I updated this... I can't believe it!

  Last time I updated I mentioned that we were going to talk to a lawyer.  We had a great meeting! Mr. Jeff Smith is a Christian and is interested in our ministry as well as in helping us with our many questions.  Jay and I are so excited that God led us him! We've been puzzling for some time over who to go to for legal help and God has answered our prayers! Yay God!!!  We are looking forward to working together with Mr. Smith throughout the future.



 This is a picture of what Jay has been working on - digging all of the topsoil up from the flowerbeds.  He is clearing out all of the rocks, roots and weeds.  We are going to mix the soil with some additives to hopefully improve its quality. Jay's also been gathering up mulch to use retain moisture in the new flowerbeds


  Jay was called back to work last Thursday, so we are now getting back into the swing of the schedule of craziness!  We are both so grateful that he has work!



  Here is a picture of my newly sprouted flowers!! YAY! I am having so much fun getting started on renewing the landscaping!!! I can't wait until I can start planting.

Blessings to all of you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment