Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Jay and I think this picture is hilarious! If we just get the horses in it all the pets would be together!

Highlights of the past 2 weeks include

  • Jay and I getting to go to the "Art of Marriage" video seminar this past weekend. It was a special time for us to focus on our marriage and each other. Being laid off has certainly been a blessing in many ways to Jay and I. This has been the first ever seminar that we have been able to go to together since Jay wasn't working Friday night and Saturday.
  • Organizing our upstairs office area. Jay added a table and chairs to one of the corners! I am so excited as this means that we now have somewhere other than the kitchen table to work on planning and projects. I can't wait to use it!
  • Jay building me a cat-proof platform next to the window in our utility room for me to start my flower seed on.
  • Buying various flower seeds to start indoors. Jay and I are hoping to revitalize the flower beds and landscaping around the cabins this spring. It's great to be getting started!

Well, that is about all for now! We hope you all are doing well!

Blessings,

Jay and Tiffany Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment